7/7/12

7.8.12


           Hello! I'm off to France tonight (pronounced "Frants" in case you don't speak the language) to go to an opening at Espace Dupon in Paris  http://espace.dupon.com/  where the above photo will be exhibited. I was a winner in the PX3 photo competition this year for a series I shot in Cuba at the San Lázaro procession- the photo above was one from the winning series. The opening is Tuesday night. I'm going to hang out with my friends Jen and Amelie as well but mostly I plan on sitting by myself on a bench somewhere eating bread. How do the French make such good bread? Is it majick? If you live in Paris and see me, feel free to say "hello" but don't expect to understand my reply because my mouth will be full of bread. I got eating to do, is all...
You can see my entry and some other winners here: 


 Two new galleries on my site: one is an ongoing project featuring my friend Sara and her parents Yolanda (who had a stroke) and Phil (who has dementia). Sara has been through a lot in caring for them, it's had a profound impact on her relationship with them both and I'm happy I've been able to document some of it. The other new gallery is ...

 a rabbit funeral. You can see them both here:
http://brianscott.photoshelter.com/gallery-list

No comments:

Post a Comment